Optovue RTVUE PREMIER Optical Coherence Tomography
RTVue Premier has created a name for itself as the first Optical Coherence Technology (OCT) cleared device in corneal and retinal imaging in the United States. Real time active eye tracking is thus its noted feature. With the tracking feature, it is possible to collect excellent details of patients who are unable to sit still during scans. This feature is also useful for high myopic patients. This helps the ophthalmologist to give optimal care to patients by providing accurate diagnosis.
- Ultra-high speed: 65 time faster (26,000A-scan/s) for 3D and high density mapping
- High Resolution: Twice the resolution (5µm) than Stratus™ OCT
- Two scan depth range: 2mm for imaging the macular and 2.3mm for imaging a tilt disk.
- Two image modes:
Vitreo mode: for better vitreoretinal tissue image
Choriod mode: for better chorioretinal tissue image
- High transverse scan resolution:15µm (1/e2 spot size on retina)
- Video fundus image: Fundus camera optical design for high quality NIR retina image
- Non-mydriatic imaging: The pupil size required for the fundus image is 3.0mm
- Long working distance: 22mm from cornea to ocular lens