Shin Nippon SLM-4000 Auto Lensmeter
Shin-Nippon’s Auto Lensmeter SLM 4000 has easy lens plate that allows you to automatically check whether the lens is a progressive lens or not. The lens plate always touches the bottom of the lens without operating the lever. FAR POINT and NEAR POINT can be easily measured by directions and a graph display of LCD screen.
Some other features of this Auto Lensmeter are:
- Measurement of various lenses
- Convenient contact lens measurement
- Uniform marking can be performed with a cartridge-type marking pen.
- Hi Index Lens measurement by selecting ABBE number to compensate the measurement for HI INDEX LENS.
- RS-232C setting function allows you to send the measurement data to an external computer through an interface. The data is sent using ASCII CODE.